On December 3rd Property Brokers Christmas at the Park live concert event begins. If you can’t make it to the event we will be live streaming it on Facebook and YouTube.
Our headliner for the event is soon to be announced, and he/she/they will be joined by a wonderful variety of local artists and musical talent, singing both Christmas songs, covers and original tunes.
Hosted this year from our fabulous Hawke's Bay location at Mitre10 Park in Hastings. Along with many musical special guests there will be a array of food trucks, kids activities and things to do all day and night - including one of the best fireworks shows in Hawke's Bay!
- This year’s event date is the 3rd of December 2022, which is the first Saturday in December
- The event typcially attracts 15-20,000 people
- The venue alternates annually between Napier’s Anderson Park & Mitre10 Park in Hastings
- Property Brokers Christmas at the Park is a free family & whānau event
- It was first established in 1998 and has been a Hawke’s Bay Christmas staple for 23 straight years
- We have the support of approximately 280 volunteers from a wide range of community groups
- We have the support of both the Napier City and Hastings District Councils